I'm still using the same products and techniques, for example here are my plans for this weekend's wash day:
1) Pre-poo/hot oil treat with oil (either evoo, evco or jbco)
2) Shampoo with Keracare Hydrating Detangling shampoo (sulfate free)
3) Deep condition w/ Optimum deep conditioning masque
4) Leave-in: Optimum Anti-breakage leave-in Strengthener (my Aphogee Green Tea Rstructurizer ran out so I'll be using this for now)
5) Moisturize and seal
6) Attempt a ponytail rollerset and bun all weekend
Speaking of rollersetting I can't believe the challenge is already halfway completed! I'm looking forward to continuing to set about 2x per month. My hair is definitely getting the benefits of rollersetting.
April is right around the corner. That means final exams! Please wish me luck. I've also been focused more on my overall health so I have some fitness goals for April as well. As for hair, I'm still aiming for waist length this year and if it takes me until December I don't mind :) To get there I'll focus on using heat less often and deep conditioning more.
Oh! And I've been taking vitamins pretty consistently lately!
- Nature's Bounty Adult multivitamin gummies
- Nature's Bounty Your Life Multi Prenatal w/ Omega 3
- "Genuine Health o3mega" Omega-3 supplement
|Got the natures bounty from zellers (which is closing so get yourself some closing sales!).|
I've been taking these consistently for over a month and I haven't noticed any changes in my hair but I'll keep you posted. (PS - I take these for the body benefits not just for hair). I also drink at least one cup of Green tea every single day...no particular reason I just like it! But I heard it's good for you so that's a bonus too :)
Here is one of my REAL LIFE HAIR INSPIRATIONS!! I'm soo excited to share this pic with you guys. She's a classmate I've known for 4yrs. She ALWAYS has her hair in a bun or twists when I saw her hair loose I had to snap a pic!
|My real life hair-spiration! <3 A little past waist length stretched.|
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend :)