Regimen + Goals

My Hair Regimen: I moisturize and/or oil my hair daily. As needed (usually weekly) I cleanse my hair and scalp with a moisturizing shampoo (or a clarifying one if there's build up). I do a moisturizing OR protein treatment with every shampoo. I stretch my relaxers 3-4 months.

My go-to protective/low manipulation styles: buns, braid-outs and halfwigs. In 2012 I want to start experimenting with more heat-free styles. I air dry most of the time and flat iron for length checks only.

I'm currently midback length (MBL) and actively working towards reaching waist length by my graduation in mid-2012.

Saturday 30 April 2011

Stretching Update

I'm 10 weeks post and I have a lot of new growth :) Today I had the bright idea of washing my hair bent over the shower. BIG MISTAKE. Normally I can do this within my first 5 weeks post with no problems, but right now I'm double that many weeks post. Now my hair is a tangled mess :( My plan is to co-wash and detangle tomorrow (standing in the shower this time!)

Other than that, my stretch is going nicely! I have no idea as to when I'm going to relax next. Just taking it day by day and loving every step of the way!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. hey i jus started my journey and my hair is exactly where you started. i would really love to get to read from the start so i can see what i should do. how can i get to the begining posts. look forward to your help

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kamphat to get to the beginning posts, scroll all the way down and there is the blog archive for you to start in April :)

    BTW I started this blog at BSL and unfortunately I didn't document my journey at earlier lengths. But the regimen is basically the same as when I started, just different products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi...my hair ia exactly where yours started and i would like to start my on journey. I am 13 years old but there was a time when j had hair down my back and i want it back that way. Please email me at Moore.tamara12@yahoo.com.....thanks and i look forward to speaking with you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...