Regimen + Goals

My Hair Regimen: I moisturize and/or oil my hair daily. As needed (usually weekly) I cleanse my hair and scalp with a moisturizing shampoo (or a clarifying one if there's build up). I do a moisturizing OR protein treatment with every shampoo. I stretch my relaxers 3-4 months.

My go-to protective/low manipulation styles: buns, braid-outs and halfwigs. In 2012 I want to start experimenting with more heat-free styles. I air dry most of the time and flat iron for length checks only.

I'm currently midback length (MBL) and actively working towards reaching waist length by my graduation in mid-2012.

Sunday 1 May 2011

Products Update

Here are my current staples. I returned the One 'n Only Hydrating Mask and Curl Cream because they were not being absorbed into my hair, but instead just sitting on my hair and producing a gross white residue. Yuck. But the rest of the products (shampoo, condish, mask and oil) are great.


Protein Treatments: Aphogee 2 Minute and Joico K-Pak Reconstructors

Moisturizers/leave-ins: CHI Keratin Mist, ORS Olive Oil Moisturizing Lotion, Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in, Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-in, Lacio Lacio Leave-in Conditioner

Styling products (These strictly keep my hair looking fly lol...I try to minimize their use): Aussie Mega Hair Spray, Keracare Oil Sheen with Humidity Block, Isoplus Oil Sheen, Fantasia IC Olive Oil Gel, Lottabody Foam Wrap Lotion with EVOO, Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum, Redken Heat Glide

Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo (clarify) and Conditioner (cowashes) ... LOVE the way these smell <3

Must-have tools: pins, bands, clips; wide tooth comb, boar bristle brush, satin scarf

3 comments:

  1. Where do you purchase your lacio lacio leave-in conditioner cause I'm having a hard time finding it online/in-stores so I can purchase?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...