Well after I do my happy dance LOL...
1. Simplify regimen for maintenance mode. If my product-junkiesm ever stops, I can see myself sustaining a regimen with cheap conditioner and coconut oil lol
2. Make the biggest braid out of my life! I love braid-outs and braid-out buns!!
3. Experiment with color (clip in highlights?)
4. Experiment with hairstyles (maybe I can get the hang of bantu-knot outs)
5. Burn my halfwigs
6. Invest in good quality hair scissors to keep ends in a U-shape
7. Get a good flat iron and clamp-less curling wand (if I don't have one by then)
8. Get hair done at the salon more often, wear my hair down more often and just enjoy it.
9. Take a billion pics (professional photo shoot??)
10. NOTE TO SELF: don't do anything out of boredom!! No shaving the side of my head, platinum blonde, drastic cuts, or anything else, no matter how amazing/beautiful it looks on others!!
Hopefully I can get to my final goal of waist length by the end of this year. I have about 4 inches to go, so it's possible!! But I'm still giving myself until my graduation day in April 2012 :) And when I get to my goal, that does NOT mean my hair journey is over. I'll most likely keep experimenting and blogging about new products, hair styles and new techniques to help and encourage others. So far my journey has been awesome, and I'm ready to get to longer lengths :]