So here are my NLV's lately....
- I've perfected the art of air drying. Depending on what products I use and how long I leave the scarf on for, I can get my hair to dry sleek and smooth for a nice bun. Or really big and fluffy with lots of volume. Or anything in between. No matter how I do it my edges are sleek and smooth just how I like it.
- I finally learned how to wrap. I always heard youtubers talking about how they've been wrapping their hair forever and how easy it is to maintain their hair when it's straightened. The first (and last) time I tried wrapping I was left with a sore hairline the next day. Well after my most recent relaxer I decided to give it another shot, and it worked great. Its because I used a wide comb to wrap instead of a paddle brush like how many youtubers do.
- I can safely say that I found staple products. The only reason I try new things is to keep it interesting. For example I'm more motivated to deep condition if it means trying out a new product. But at the end of the day I know the products that my hair adores.
- I'm no longer obsessed over showing my length. Actually I've been "over" showing length since APL. By this, I mean not constantly pulling at my braidouts all day to show more length. Or making sure every hair on my head is pulled tightly into a ponytail to create the fullest bun I could on SL hair. Nope, just throw it in a bun (usually with no comb, just fingers) and it's already full. I still care about length, but I'm not obsessed about showing it all the time.
- Thickness victory: it now takes 2 loops with an ouchless band and my hair is held tight. It used to take 3 or 4 loops. I've also had to upgrade my butterfly clips to the larger ones, because my hair laughs at the small ones now
|Air dried ponytail|
- My bangs can finally be tucked behind my ear! The awkward bang length is over!!
- 100+ people actually look at my blog. Thanks to everyone who checks out this blog, leave comments, give suggestions, or just lurk. It makes me wanna post more pics and update more often!