- A cute knit hat. I've never really been a hat person but I think this winter is a good opportunity to protect my hair and keep warm with a silk-lined one.
- Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner. I've used this conditioner in the past with good results. I'm looking for a strictly moisturizing conditioner that I can use for deep conditioning, co-washes etc. This product does not contain any protein and I've had good results from it in the past (soft, moisturized, shiny hair....it also has natural ingredients and no cones - which is a bonus for minimizing build-up).
- Natural oils. I took a good, hard look at my product stash and I realize that I basically have NO natural oils. I have a full bottle of Amla (which I can't stand the smell of by the way, no idea how I'm gonna use it up) and Sally's One n Only Argan Oil which doesn't count since it's filled with cones. I'm thinking of getting coconut, extra virgin olive, and/or avocado oil. Also definitely getting Jamaican Black Castor Oil which is a long time staple, I just ran out.
- A dry shampoo. Winter means washing my hair less often so I want to use something to freshen up my hair in between washes.
- A drugstore shampoo and conditioner combo. I liked the Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair line so I might repurchase that. Right now I can't justify this purchase because I have a shampoo and conditioner I'm trying to use up, but I will get this combo at some point this season.
- Large barrel curling and/or clamp-less iron. You may be wondering...why do I want a heat tool if I'm on a HEALTHY hair journey? Well I don't plan on using heat more often but it would be nice to try a different type of direct heat when I choose to use it. I figure that I've worked so hard this summer (with protective styling especially) that I deserve to reward myself with something that will help me "enjoy" my hair!
What's on your winter wishlist?